Any busy salon knows that cleaning up at the end of a day is painstaking, and a little bit annoying. Add Spray tanning into the equation and it becomes a nightmare. By introducing an extraction system into your salon you will not only save time and money you will be offering your clients a better spray tanning experience.
The latest in Tanning Extraction units from Tanning Essentials is
THE ESSENTIALS TURBO TWISTER CLEAN AIR EXTRACTION SYSTEM
How it works:
Over spray from spray tanning is drawn through the filters that offer a 4 stage filtration system, filters are easily removed and recommended to be replaced every 150-200 spray tans. The filters are disposable, and average to cost about 7.5cents per spray tan so it makes it a very economical exercise.
· Easy to put together instructions, it takes about 10-15 mins to put the whole system together.
· Easy Access opening doors to replace filters
· Simplified Operation with foot pedal off/on
· Floor Matt – that is washable and lightweight.
· Aluminium panels that can be printed on to incorporate your own branding.
· Lifetime warranty on Fans.
· 2 extractor fans with top casing.
Why you need this for your salon
· Helps reduce spray tan over flow
· Comfort for client
· Professional Looking equipment
· OHS for your staff
· Average Air Displacement for the 2 fan model is 1560 m3 per hour
· Noise 69 dB
· Dimensions 185 x 120 x 185
· Weight 52KG
THE ESSENTIALS TURBO TWISTER CLEAN AIR EXTRACTION comes with 2 fans.